3.18.2008

Tip of the Day!

For a fuller looking lash line this spring/summer, try applying your eyeliner on the top lip of your upper lash line. This give the illusion of liner without the heavy application that looks unnatural in those spring and summer months. Unless you have enormous eyes, like myself, I would recommend top lash only. A product I recommend is the "PowerPoint Eye Pencil" from MAC Cosmetics. Since it is water-proof, it is perfect for those hot, steamy days when your makeup will not stay in place. A couple of fun color substitutes for the normal black would be, "Permaplum", or "Tealo".



Try it today!

4 comments:

Biz said...

This is an awesome tip! I've loved this look, as have many of my friends! Also, a GREAT product recommendation! I have it in "Buried Treasure" and love it for day or nighttime.
Thanks for the tip!

Jennifer Mills said...

Love it Les!! Keep the hot tips coming my way! I need all the help I can get to stay with it! :) haha....

Haley said...

Leslie! How cute is your site! We definitely need to get together soon. My "uneventful" March turned into constant craziness. I'll call you after Easter and we can plan something.

Lindsay Lou said...

Yay!! You have a blog!! I didn't know! Super cute idea! I love the tips and I love seeing your beautiful work on the brides! This will add another good distraction to my school work, hah!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com